-Because of Stagecoach which is in 3 days!
-It takes me back to my childhood, that’s all my babysitter listened to. Thanks Tolmasoff family.
– Every song has a story behind it
– The music is created by actual instruments and musicians. It’s not computerized and auto-tuned to cover up a bad singer. Just saying.
-It puts me in a good mood.
– ‘Cause real men can talk about love, faithfulness, and when they are wrong, not about rollin in G’s and swag. Yeah I’m hating, but it’s my blog! Ha.
– There’s a song for every situation. Love. Heartbreak. Humor. Partying. Family. Patriotism. Faith. Promiscuity. Even shakin’ booty.
– Anyone can dance to it.
– Because, no matter who you are, everyone knows the words to Friends in Low Places.
– It’s not just for white hillbillies. Exhibit A: Darius Rucker. I rest my case.
– Its the best type of music to daydream to
– It reminds me of summertime, camping, the river, and driving around with the windows down.
You get the picture. Why do you like country music? Leave a comment and let me know why.
As you can tell, I am pumped for Stagecoach, so here’s a little taste of Friday’s line-up. Enjoy and keep your head held high.
Jason Aldean- Check it
Sara Evans- Check it
Eli Young Band- Check it