So, as you can tell a took a little mini vacation from this little ol’ blog after Stagecoach to rejuvenate my mind and body, which I really needed after that weekend. That’s a different story.
But my plan back fired and I was consumed with work and my personal life I had nothing to write about and no time to write. After a week of not writing a dealing with my own personal endeavors, I became a tad enlightened. Surprise surprise. Here are a few things, I learned about life, love, and myself.
– The best way to experience Stagecoach is through VIP passes. Start saving now.
– Never be ashamed of who you are, what you love, who you love, what you do, or what you want to do. It’s a shame when others criticize you for those choices. It’s a disaster when you let those people get to you.
– It’s the little things in life that count.
– Five- Year Engagement isn’t as funny as Bridesmaids. It’s a little sad.
– At the end of the day, all you really have is yourself and family to count on. Words of wisdom from my brother.
– Be strong and don’t let stupid, little things get to you. It puts you in control of your own emotions and life, not someone else. Also from my brother.
– Behind all his stupid sayings and made up words my brother gives good advice. I am now extremely careful of wearing certain rompers because he dubbed the phrase “hungry- butt”. Yeah, thanks bro.
– It’s ok to stand up for yourself.
– It’s not ok to eat Taco Bell for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yes, they are now serving breakfast.
-Whoever said, “It’s better to love and lost, than never to have loved at all.” is full of crap. And to whoever said, “There are plenty of fish in the sea” yeah if I want to settle for the million available losers out there. Great advice genius.
– Friendships are like relationships. It takes two to work and the best friends are those who you haven’t spoken to in a while but once you do it’s like you talk to them every day.
– Don’t let work consume your life or that’s all your life will become.
– I found out how many people actually enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this. Because of that I want to make an effort to post something, anything, every day.
Thanks to those who read this, I have realized I love doing this. Hopefully you can walk away a little more enlightened from my babbling. Keep your head held high.
P.S. For your listening pleasure, check these guys out. Here