It’s Monday, again. But it is going to be a good day. After a week of feeling crummy from that flu I am finally feeling like myself again. A little weak and tired, but at least healthy.
That little bug really set me back, hence a week of not blogging. But I am back in action and a lot has gone on in one week, which I will briefly go over so that I do not bore you.
- Had a lovely Thanksgiving. Made mini pumpkin pies: recipe to come!
- Bought the iPhone 5 in white and I am in love; my first ever Black Friday purchase
- Finally got with the times and joined Instagram: follow me at @jennacwest
- Watched some movies: The Campaign hilarious; Breaking Dawn Part 2 loved it and not ashamed; The Dark Knight Rises can’t stand Christian Bale’s voice, yeah I’m hating
- Took on new roles a work, now show me the money!
- Very slowly getting into the Christmas spirit. Only made a Xmas list, but its a step.
Most importantly, today is the little one’s first birthday. We Googled how old that is in dog years for Basset Hounds and she is technically 16 years old, which examples a lot about her current little personality.
Happy 1st Birthday/ Sweet 16 Dakota
What can I say, I’m an animal lover.
It’s a new week which means a new start. Everyone have a wonderful week, take some Vitamin C, load up on the hand sanitizer and don’t get sick like me.
Keep your head held high.